Pages

05/01/2013

and the Winner is . . . most stupid TV Ad' of 2012


Bleu de CHANEL
Who?   No really . . . . I mean WHO?   Sad old, style-unconscious,  'now' unconcious person that I am . . . I still have NO IDEA who Gaspard Ulliel actually is.  So I had to read up, and discovered that this Ad is actually not an Advert - it's a (wait for it) "Short Film".


"The video is truly a masterpiece of the new fashmovie genre, starring Gaspard Ulliel and directed by the great Martin Scorsese."  
(I read the above rubbish << here >>)




Unbelievable.  Daft.  Preying on a fourteen year old's daydreams perhaps?  (I'm gonna change, be someone COOL, be a BROODING MYSTERY, wear a black suit like FOOTBALLERS do in TV adverts.   Yeah!  That's the big plan.  You just see if I don't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment