Pages

14/04/2011

Isa Isa Baby

Weirdness personified - Halifax
No pleeeeeeeze!!!!   Too late to get my hand up to shield my eyes - no, my tormented brain - from this advert, I slump stunned back into the sofa - the sheer aching weirdness of it all washing over me as I lay gasping, helpless amid a sea of depression and confusion.
PLEASE stop showing this Advert - we're all gonna die.
Quite seriously, I cannot look at this Ad, I do actually hold-up my hand to mask the screen from vision until the sound tells me it's all over - it can't be right . . . . . can it?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:33 am

    Definitely agree on this - should be labelled most irritating ad so far this century - along with the other Halifax ads

    Had to go for anon - Whats a URL for us non techies?

    ReplyDelete